1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Jetset Plumbing Pty Ltd (ABN 781 293 182 89) of 107/137 Laver Drive, Robina, QLD 4226 ("Promoter").
3. Entry is open to customers who obtained a service of Jetset Plumbing since the promotion started and are fully paid when the promotion closes. Entry is automatic.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion will commence at 12:01am AEDST on 25/06/2018 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 28/9/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, and receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw, individuals must use Jetset Plumbing during the Promotional Period. Individuals must be fully paid when the promotion closes. Entry is automatic.
7. An eligible transaction is any transaction made with Jetset Plumbing for plumbing services during this promotion.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. The first valid entry drawn from all valid entrants combined, will win $4,000 AUD worth of fuel credited to the account.
10. For clarity, prizes will be awarded to the nominated account of the individual that qualified.
11. Draw(s) for any unclaimed prize(s) will take place at the same time and place as the original draws. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw and the names of any winning customer will be published at www.jetsetplumbing.com.au
12. Total prize pool value in is $4,000 AUD.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or unpaid entries will be deemed invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and businesses (including a businesses place of registration, its employees) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any person or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winning business; or (f) use of a prize.