Don’t Buy A Lemon! Get A Pre Purchase Plumbing Inspection
Ask yourself, would you buy a car if you couldn’t look under the hood? The answer is probably no, the same applies to buying a house. You need to know everything about your new investment that’s why you get a Building and Pest Inspection but what about the plumbing inspection? Isn’t the plumbing covered in a Building Inspection? The answer is also no. Plumbing is not fully covered in a Building and Pest Inspection. After all Inspectors are not qualified plumbers and couldn’t tell you for sure if there were any problems with the plumbing.
That’s precisely why you should book in a Pre-Purchase Plumbing Inspection. 95% of houses we inspect have one or more problems with their plumbing, whether it is water hammer, tree roots in the stormwater or sewer pipes, a beautiful looking hot water heater rusting away on the inside.
Our detailed easy to read Pre-Purchase Plumbing Inspection reports include:
- DVD recording of Sewer pipe and Stormwater inspection using a CCTV Drain Camera.
- Pressure test to determine adequate water supply or underlying issues.
- Condition report of the gutters and downpipes.
- Surface water report checking adequate drainage is in place.
- Inspection of ventilation systems.
- Comprehensive Hot Water Heater check, including date, life expectancy and valves check.
- Condition reports of the:
- Water line.
- Taps, flip mixers and fixtures.
- Vanities and pipes below.
- Toilet and cistern.
- Sinks and tubs.
Simply call us on 1800 443 996 and our office manager will book you in for a Pre-Purchase Plumbing Inspection.